Teddy Bear Classic, October 12-13, 2018 FULL
San Mateo Gymnastics and San Mateo Gymnastics Boosters welcome and look forward to seeing you at the Teddy Bear Classic on October 12-13, 2018.
Download our Teddy Bear Classic 2018 Brochure
- To register your gymnasts online, use the USA Gymnastics Online Registration System (www.usa-gymnastics.org)
- A club administrator must sign in with their username and password.
- Click on “Member Services”
- Click on “Club Administration”
- Click on “Meet Reservations”
- Click on “Search for Meets”
- Select “Women” and “CA” and then click on “Search”
- Select your meet choice: “Teddy Bear Classic”
- Fill out the form and select your athletes attending – make sure their level is correct.
- Select coaches that will be attending
- Click “Submit” when done
Note: You can go back to the online system to update your roster/coaches when needed.
Make checks payable to: San Mateo Gymnastics Boosters.
Send your Registration Fees along with a hard copy of your roster by the due dates. Registering online is not a guarantee of a spot in the meet – deposit/payment must be received by the due dates!
San Mateo Gymnastics
1306 Elmer Street
Belmont, CA 94002
- Level 3-5: $100/gymnast*
- Team (all levels): $40 per Level
- Deposit of $100 (with roster) will hold your space until the entry deadline or until the meet is full
- *$10 discount per gymnast for fees paid in full before August 15, 2018
Modified Traditional meet format (warm-up/compete). AAI Equipment.
- Make checks payable to: San Mateo Gymnastics Boosters
- Entry Deadline: September 15, 2018
- Entries received after the deadline will be charged an additional $10/gymnast
- General admission age 12+ $12
- Children (ages 5-11) $7
- Seniors $7
- Children 4 and under FREE
Admission is free for competitors