Teddy Bear Classic October 12-13, 2018
San Mateo Gymnastics and San Mateo Gymnastics Boosters look forward to seeing you at the Teddy Bear Classic 2018!
Registration (updated as of 5/11/2017)
San Mateo Gymnastics will be using the USA Gymnastics Online Registration System for all our Meets.
(Teddy Bear Classic, Nor/Cal Level 4 South State, Winter Invitational)
Directions for entering gymnasts online:
Enter online at www.usa-gymnastics.org
- A club administrator must sign in with their username and password.
- Click on “member services” and then on “club administration”
- Click on “Meet Reservations”
- Click “Search for Meets”
- Select “Women” and “CA” and then click search.
- Select your meet choice (Teddy Bear Classic, Nor/Cal Level 4 South State, Winter Invitational)
- Fill out the form and select your athletes attending. Make sure their Level is correct.
- Select coaches that will be attending.
- Click “submit” when done.
You can go back to the online system to update your roster/coaches when needed.
FOLLOW UP WITH YOUR REGISTRATION FEES, AND A HARD COPY OF YOUR ROSTER BY THE DUE DATES.
REGISTERING ONLINE IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF A SPOT IN THE MEET…DEPOSIT/PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE DUE DATES!!
Penny Moyce- 1306 Elmer Street, Belmont, CA 94002
All checks are payable to San Mateo Gymnastics Boosters
Level 3-5: $100/gymnast*
Team (all levels): $40 per Level
*$10 discount per gymnast for fees paid in full before August 15, 2017
Deposit of $100 (with roster) will hold your space until the entry deadline (or until the meet is full).
Entry Deadline: September 15, 2018
*Entries received after the deadline will be charged an additional $10/gymnast
Make checks payable to: San Mateo Gymnastics
Modified Traditional meet format (warm-up/compete). AAI Equipment.
General Admission (may change)
General admission age 12+ $12
Children (ages 5-11) and Seniors $7
Children 4 and under FREE
*General admission is free for competitors
Red Morton Community Center: 1120 Roosevelt Avenue, Redwood City, CA 94061