San Mateo Gymnastics and San Mateo Gymnastics Boosters look forward to seeing you at our 11th Annual Winter Invitational on February 1-3, 2019!
Red Morton Community Center: 1120 Roosevelt Avenue, Redwood City, CA 94061
Registration (updated as of 5/10/2017)
The meet is open to all girls Levels 6-10 and and S/G/P/D Xcel.
San Mateo Gymnastics will be using the USA Gymnastics Online Registration System for all our Meets.
(Teddy Bear Classic, Nor/Cal Level 4 South State, Winter Invitational)
Directions for entering gymnasts online:
Enter online at www.usa-gymnastics.org
- A club administrator must sign in with their username and password.
- Click on “member services” and then on “club administration”
- Click on “Meet Reservations”
- Click “Search for Meets”
- Select “Women” and “CA” and then click search.
- Select your meet choice (Teddy Bear Classic, Nor/Cal Level 4 South State, Winter Invitational)
- Fill out the form and select your athletes attending. Make sure their Level is correct.
- Select coaches that will be attending.
- Click “submit” when done.
You can go back to the online system to update your roster/coaches when needed.
FOLLOW UP WITH YOUR REGISTRATION FEES, AND A HARD COPY OF YOUR ROSTER BY THE DUE DATES.
REGISTERING ONLINE IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF A SPOT IN THE MEET…DEPOSIT/PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE DUE DATES!!
Penny Moyce- 1306 Elmer Street, Belmont, CA 94002
Entry fees: $110 Optionals (L6-10)
$10 discount per gymnast for fees paid in full before December 15, 2018
$40 per Team per Level (3 scores count)
All Fees are due no later than January 2, 2019
Late entries will be charged an additional $10 per gymnast ($120 for Optionals…$110 for Compulsories).
Deposit of $100 with your roster will hold your spot until the entry deadline or untill the meet is FULL. All checks are payable to San Mateo Gymnastics Boosters