Winter Invitational, January 31-February 2, 2020
San Mateo Gymnastics and San Mateo Gymnastics Boosters welcome and look forward to seeing you at the Winter Invitational Level 6-10 Xcel S/G/P/D on January 31-February 2, 2020.
Download our Winter Invitational 2020 Flyer
- Sessions and times are TBD, depending on the number of entries.
- Photography by XtremeSportsPhotos
- To register your gymnasts online, use the USA Gymnastics Online Registration System (www.usa-gymnastics.org)
- A club administrator must sign in with their username and password.
- Click on “Member Services”
- Click on “Club Administration”
- Click on “Meet Reservations”
- Click on “Search for Meets”
- Select “Women” and “CA” and then click on “Search”
- Select your meet choice: “Winter Invitational”
- Fill out the form and select your athletes attending – make sure their level is correct.
- Select coaches that will be attending
- Click “Submit” when done
Note: You can go back to the online system to update your roster/coaches when needed.
Make checks payable to: San Mateo Gymnastics.
Send your Registration Fees along with a hard copy of your Roster by the due dates. Registering online is not a guarantee of a spot in the meet – deposit/payment must be received by the due dates!
San Mateo Gymnastics
1306 Elmer Street
Belmont, CA 94002
- Optionals (L6-L10): $110/gymnast
- Xcel S/G/P/D: $100/gymnast
- Per Team, Per Level (3 scores count): $40
- $10 discount per gymnast for fees paid in full before December 15, 2019
- $10 late fee per gymnast for fees received after January 2, 2020
- Deposit of $100 with your roster will hold your spot until the entry deadline, or until the meet if full
- One check per club please
- Make checks payable to: San Mateo Gymnastics
- Entry Deadline: January 2, 2019
Modified Traditional meet format (warm-up/compete). AAI Equipment.
- Adults: $12 per session
- Children (ages 6-17): $7 per session
- Seniors (65 and older): $7 per session
- Children (5 and under): FREE
Admission is free for competitors
San Mateo Gymnastics Boosters would like to thank our sponsors