Nor-Cal Level 3 South State Championship, November 10-11, 2018
San Mateo Gymnastics and San Mateo Gymnastics Boosters welcome and look forward to seeing you at the Nor-Cal Level 3 South State Championship on November 10-11, 2018.
Download our Nor-Cal Level 3 South State Championship 2018 Flyer
- 3-4 sessions on both Saturday and Sunday. Depending on the number of qualifers, there may be sessions on Friday November 9. Sessions will run youngest to oldest.
- T-Shirts will be provided by Tee-Rific Designs (see T-Shirt preorder form in the flyer)
- Commemorative Nor-Cal Level 3 South leotard available through GK Elite Sportswear (preorder form).
- Photography by Jeff Bartee Photography
- To register your gymnasts online, use the USA Gymnastics Online Registration System (www.usa-gymnastics.org)
- A club administrator must sign in with their username and password.
- Click on “Member Services”
- Click on “Club Administration”
- Click on “Meet Reservations”
- Click on “Search for Meets”
- Select “Women” and “CA” and then click on “Search”
- Select your meet choice: “Nor-Cal Level 3 South State Championship”
- Fill out the form and select your athletes attending – make sure their level is correct.
- Select coaches that will be attending
- Click “Submit” when done
Note: You can go back to the online system to update your roster/coaches when needed.
Make checks payable to: San Mateo Gymnastics.
Send your Registration Fees along with a hard copy of your Roster and T-Shirt Pre-Order by the due dates. Registering online is not a guarantee of a spot in the meet – deposit/payment must be received by the due dates!
San Mateo Gymnastics
1306 Elmer Street
Belmont, CA 94002
- Level 3: $90/gymnast
- $25 late fee per gymnast for fees received after November 1, 2018
- One check per club please
- Make checks payable to: San Mateo Gymnastics
- Entry Deadline: November 1, 2018
Modified Traditional meet format (warm-up/compete). AAI Equipment.
- Adults: $10 per session ($20 per day/weekend)
- Children (ages 6-17): $7 per session ($15 per day/weekend)
- Seniors (65 and older): $7 per session ($15 per day/weekend)
- Children (5 and under): FREE
Admission is free for competitors